Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Easy Chocolate Eclair Cake

I have so much excitement going on right now. I have been introduced to THE best mascara in the history of mascara so I am now selling it along with other water proof, all natural products. (concealers, eye pigments, lip glosses) So I've been so busy with that I've been neglecting to make any deserts for my sweet family so here is one of their favs for you to try.

1 box of graham crackers
1 large box of instant vanilla pudding
1 8 oz container Cool Whip
1 container of instant chocolate frosting.

Mix pudding according to directions. Combine with cool whip. Put 1 layer of graham crackers and then half of pudding mix. Then put one more layer of graham crackers  and remainder of pudding.  Then one final layer of graham crackers. Open the container of instant frosting and melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour over desert and refrigerate.  It's so easy and it makes a lot in a casserole dish to take with you to sports parties, family gatherings, and school functions.

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MichelleJenkins/party/457250/view

No comments:

Post a Comment