Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Paula Deen Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

This is my favorite view. So in honor of a long holiday weekend this is  what I am posting lol! So  after a day of baseball I came home and was trying to decide on an easy recipe you guys could take to your friends house . Now I like easy but when I'm taking it to a friends cookout I also like to help her out by keeping it warm  so I put it in my best friend the crockpot. This recipe is a Paula Deen recipe  so you know it's good but it's also easy!   And if you manage to have any leftovers ( doubtful) then it reheats great the next day.

2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
4 T butter
2 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
3 eggs
1/2 c sour cream
1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2  teaspoon salt
1 c whole milk
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

1. Boil macaroni. Drain.
2. In a medium saucepan , mix butter and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
3. In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture and add the eggs , sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add drained macaroni and stir again.
4. Cook on low 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment