Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 5, 2014

All American Chili-dogs


So this is what I had planned for dinner for tonight before baseball practice got rained out. I give credit to e-meals for the recipe. If you haven't tried them they are great and save you time too because they give you your recipes for the week with your grocery list and you pull it up on your iPhone while you shop. You click the recipes you don't like off the grocery list and it will automatically take the ingredients for that particular recipe off of your grocery list for you. It saves me time and money since I only buy what I go to the store for that is on my grocery list and you can pick a list also that tells you the menus by the sales that week and tells you how much you are spending total. Go to e-meals.com for more information. And no I am not getting paid to say that.  I do recommend buying the groupon for it though if you decide to use it so that you end up only paying $3 a month for it for the year but you have to catch it when the groupon comes out.

 All American Chili-dogs
Serve with coleslaw and baked beans

2 cans of chili
1 can of cheese soup
1/4 cup chopped finely onions
8 count hotdogs
8 count buns
1 cup chopped tortilla chips
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
condiments

Stir together chili, cheese soup and onion in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook 10min until heated thru.

Add hot dogs and simmer 10minutes.

Heat buns according to package if desired.

Place hot dogs in buns and top with chili, cheese, crushed tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment