Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

If you want to be prepared for dinner, put this in the crockpot before work. It is delicious and easy and I always get compliments for it when I cook it for friends, family, teacher luncheons and church.

Can of rotel
Can of corn
Can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 frozen chicken breasts
8 oz cream cheese
1 packet of ranch dressing
1 T cumin
1 tspn onion powder
1 tspn chili powder

Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook 8hrs on low. Shred chicken and enjoy!

For those of you with picky eaters like me, add an extra chicken breast or two to the recipe. When it is done take out the extra chicken breasts first and shred separately to serve to your picky eaters. Then shred the rest of chicken in the crockpot with your ingredients and serve that with some bread and salad.

1 comment:

  1. I use a packet of taco seasoning instead of the spices...that's how lazy I am :-)

    ReplyDelete