Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Easy Bacon, Egg, Cheese biscuits

These are so good and if you just take the time to make these
one Sunday night you aren't busy you will be set on a future quick breakfast.  I make enough that we eat on them for a few days and then I freeze the rest to pull out of the freezer when I don't have the time to make these. In all honesty I can't even find time to post pictures with my blog posts yet!

Bake your biscuits. I like the frozen Pilsbury Grands.

Make your bacon.

Here's the trick....Spray a 12 cupcake muffin tin with spray vegetable oil( I love the silicone type. They have saved me from the eggs sticking to the cupcake tins. Big time saver on clean up because the egg just slides out of tin). Crack an egg in each muffin slot and lightly mix it in the tin a little. Bake 350 for 20 min.

Now put it all together on the biscuit and add some cheese. I prefer shredded cheddar sprinkled in them. Eat right away or let cool and wrap in plastic wrap to put in fridge. The next day you can just take them out of plastic wrap and microwave them for a minute.

If you freeze them, wrap separately in aluminum foil and put them in a freezer bag. l prefer to take them out of freezer the night before a game to thaw and then cook in oven for about 25 minutes.

These made ahead on a day you have time will save you the morning you have to be at the ball park super early!

No comments:

Post a Comment