Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Quick meal ideas for the hurried Mom

All of us sports moms are running around trying to get the kids ready for practice. Do they have their bat bags in the correct car? Do they have their cleats tied? Did they grab a bottle of water? Sports glasses? Check. So dinner is just one more thing to add to the stress. But I am going to give you a quick list of ideas that you can tape on your refrigerator like I have to remind you on those hectic days what to make in a snap.  In the days to come I will give you some fancier meals that even your husbands will be impressed by but this article is about FAST and easy.

1. Grilled cheese with fruit
2. Egg salad sandwich
3. Cheese quesadilla (or with beans)
4. PBJ (hey they got food in their belly right)
5. Can of tomato soup or noodle soup
6. Frozen fish sticks
7. Hot dog with fruit
8. Tuna fish sandwich
9. Lunch meat sandwich (I prefer to grill them like a grill cheese)
10. Fried bologna sandwich
I serve almost anything with applesauce or yogurt if I am in a hurry also and don't have time to cut up fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment