Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 27, 2014

Quick breakfast for baseball mornings

Early games need easy breakfasts. One of my family's favorite breakfasts is banana bread.  This is the best banana bread I have ever had. Moist and delicious. A friend of mine gave me this recipe years ago after I begged her. Make this the night before and serve it the morning of baseball with some fruit. I microwave it for a few seconds with some butter smeared on top. And if you are feeling really motivated then scramble some eggs in the microwave too.

Banana Bread

3-4 bananas
1 tspn vanilla
1 tspn baking soda
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
2 eggs
1 stick butter

Chop up bananas and put all ingredients in a large bowl. Soften the butter in the microwave. Use mixer to mix all of the ingredients together. Do not over mix. Pour into greased bread pan. Bake 350 for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment