Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

Ok friends, crockpot cooking has saved me many days in the "getting dinner on the table before baseball" department. So I am going to share some of my easy yummy meals. For those of you who have "meat and potato" husbands like me, make a salad and some crescent rolls. I prefer the bags of salad you just add a chopped up red pepper, onion and cheese to when they go on sale. And I don't think you can have kids much pickier then mine and they love this recipe too. I do have to serve the noodles on one side of the plate buttered and the meat on the other side of the plate for the kids but don't judge. LOL.

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
1 lb beef stew meat, cubed
1 can French onion soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 bag egg noodles

Combine beef and soups in crockpot. Cook on low 8 hours. Stir in sour cream right before serving over noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment