Follow my blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What to do with your kids game balls that is EASY

I love to write and since I live baseball on an almost daily basis I thought that should be what I write about. This is my basis for starting this new blog. To be my outlet to write and my way to share the recipes my baseball mommas ask for at the same time!  My baseball moms and I are always talking about how busy we are and how we can hardly find time to cook dinner so this blog is going to be about helping other sports mommas. I am not the expert on the subject but I have some ideas that work for me. And I am constantly learning from my baseball mommas.

To start you off on a baseball idea go to my other blog site makingmylifeeasier.blogspot.com and see how I took my sons game balls and turned them into a part of their room rather then an eyesore.  It  is an EASY (this is going to be the whole point of this site mommas) way to take those game balls your kids keep earning and put them to use. There are also some easy recipes on there.

Join me back here tomorrow for the beginning of Sports Momma Goddesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment